This website and its contents is owned and operated by Lactalis McLelland Ltd. The use of this Site is governed by the following terms and conditions, as amended from time to time (the «Terms and Conditions»).
By using this website you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions (including any amendments to them) you should immediately cease using the website.
As the Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time as the website and its content develops and matures, we encourage you to check this document regularly.
The website is subject to copyright under UK law and, under international treaties, the laws of many other countries. Unless otherwise indicated, the copyright is owned by Lactalis McLelland Ltd, which reserves all rights. Except for the direct purpose of viewing, accessing or interacting with the website for your own personal use or as otherwise indicated on the website or these Terms and Conditions, you must not copy, communicate to the public, adapt, transfer, distribute or store any of the contents of the website, or incorporate any part of the website into another website without Lactalis McLelland Ltd’s consent.
The website also includes registered and unregistered trade marks which are owned or legally used by Lactalis McLelland Ltd. All other trade marks displayed on the website are trademarks of their respective owners. Except to the extent that it is expressly indicated to the contrary, your access to or use of this website does not constitute or create a licence or any other right to use the name, trade dress, trade marks, copyrights or any other intellectual property of Lactalis McLelland Ltd or any other party contained on the website.
Certain parts of the website may contain competitions or promotions from Lactalis McLelland Ltd. The terms and conditions for those competitions and promotions will be specified on the relevant part of the website from time to time. By entering or participating in the relevant competition or promotion you agree to be bound by the relevant terms and conditions. Notwithstanding any specific terms and conditions, Lactalis McLelland Ltd specifically retains the rights, at any time and without notice, to remove, alter or add to competitions or promotions on the website without any liability to you.
1. This free offer is only open to bona fide caterers in the UK, excluding employees of the promoter and their immediate families, their agents and anyone connected with the promotion.
2. Samples will only be delivered to bona fide catering business addresses in the UK and will be limited to one sample per business address and one sample per customer.
3. Only fully completed applications made using the on line form will be accepted.
4. Responsibility is not accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, software or hardware failure. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
5. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
7. If the requested flavour is not available the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative from the range.
8. There are a limited number of samples to give away. Once this limit has been reached the offer will be deemed to have expired.
9. Applications from agents, third parties, organised groups, applications automatically generated by computer, incomplete or corrupt applications, or those not in accordance with the above instructions will not be accepted.
Promoter: Lactalis McLelland Ltd., Red Central, 60 High Street, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1SH
Lactalis McLelland Ltd assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability for the condition or content of third party websites that may be linked to or accessed from the website.
Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
The website and its entire contents are provided on an «as is» basis. Neither Lactalis McLelland Ltd, affiliated companies nor its directors or employees give or make any representation or warranty (either express or implied) as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability or availability of the website or its contents. You should be aware that information current to a particular time or date as placed on the website does not mean that more recent information of the relevant type does not exist, or is not available through other means, or that circumstances have not changed, such that the information does not reflect the state of affairs at any subsequent time. Further, for various reasons, substantial delays may occur before particular information on this website is updated.
Lactalis McLelland Ltd and its officers, employees, agents, contractors or agents shall not be liable for any loss, damage, claim, expense, cost (including legal costs) or liability arising from your use or non-use of the website (including the downloading of any materials or the purchase or attempted purchase of any products), or your reliance upon information contained upon it (whether arising from Lactalis McLelland Ltd negligence or otherwise). Where any Act of Parliament implies any term, condition, representation or warranty into the contents of this website or your use of or access to the website (including downloading of any materials or the purchase or attempted purchase of products from the Web Site), and that Act prohibits exclusion of that term, condition, representation or warranty, then that term, condition, representation or warranty is included. If so, and to the extent permitted by the Act, Lactalis McLelland Ltd ’s liability for any breach of such term, condition, representation or warranty is limited to the supplying of the relevant good or services again, as Lactalis McLelland Ltd may choose.
Lactalis McLelland Ltd
60 High Street
V.A.T: 894 8626 58
Tel. 01737 783 300
Fax. 01737 783 400
Lactalis McLelland Ltd is a company registered in Scotland with Registered No. 14583 Scotland.
The registered office is the Creamery, Commerce Road, Stranraer, DG9 7DA.